MEI Maverick Engineering has the EPC experience in regulated and non-regulated gas and liquid pipelines and their related facilities, for wetlands, coastal marsh, inland
waters, offshore and cross-country
environments. MEI has performed a wide variety of pipeline projects, ranging from small single well to major transmission pipelines, both domestically and internationally. We offer effective solutions to design, construct or upgrade your pipelines, compression, pump stations and terminals. Our value added process will guarantee your project the most cost effective design without sacrificing safety or quality.
We have the breadth and depth in engineering disciplines to provide the right support at each project phase, including the correct engineering software. Our key technical resources have on average well over 20 years of pipeline experience.
Pipeline projects have numerous issues inherently associated with them. These include environmental, regulatory, social, political, and, of course, geographical issues. MEI has the extensive knowledge and skills required to work efficiently with environmental agencies, local authorities, US Corp of Engineers, and even the land-owners to plan and execute your pipeline project.
MEI’s areas of technical expertise include:
- Pipeline routing studies and surveys (to identify the most efficient routing)
- Geohazard and seismic design
- Crossing design, including the identification and layout of streams & wetlands
- Documentation of endangered species, including flora and fauna
- Permitting requirements, including sediment & erosion controls and air permits
- Risk assessment and safety analysis
- RAM and modularization studies
- Flow assurance analysis, both transient and steady state conditions
- Limit state design
- Materials specifications and welding requirements
- SCADA and telecommunication design
MEI can bring to bear the right resources and efficiently meet the needs of your pipeline project.