MEI Maverick Engineering is uniquely qualified to provide you with the right solutions and flexibility for your surveying needs.
MEI's surveying group is comprised of Registered Professional Land Surveyors and full service surveying crews. Our survey teams can be mobilized in a very short time period to handle complex projects and accelerated schedules. We service private and public sector clients including:
- Engineering Consultants
- Construction Firms
- Cities, Counties and State Agencies including TxDOT
- Chemical Plant Operators and Refiners
- Pipeline Companies
- Oil & Gas Production Companies
Our surveying personnel have many years of practical experience, as well as the relevant safety training which allows them to proficiently perform the following types of survey work, in support of our client's projects:
- Establishing of geodetic control for aerial mapping & LiDAR mapping
- Right-of-way retracement surveys
- Digital terrain modeling (DTM)
- Topographic surveys for civil design and hydrology
- ALTA surveys and boundary surveys for other land title issues
- Determination of riparian & littoral boundaries in the State of Texas
- Lease unitization surveys of pooled units for oil & gas production
- Staking proposed oil & gas well locations and generating the proposed well location plat in compliance with the Texas Railroad Commission's requirements
- Route surveys for pipeline design & construction
- DOTD waterway crossing compliance surveys
- Route surveys for road construction and utility corridors
- Design & Construction surveys for petrochemical plants & refineries.
- As built surveys for pipelines & civil engineering projects.
MEI's survey teams utilize the latest software and field technologies. Our survey techs are proficient in numerous CAD software programs including AUTOCAD and MicroStation. We also use the latest, cutting edge equipment including Trimble GPS units for static and RTK surveys, Leica Robotic Total Stations, and Leica Digital Levels. MEI's commitment to quality can be defined as understanding our client's requirements before a project begins, and to conform to those requirements. Our goal is to deliver superior services, on time, and safely.
For additional information, contact our offices.