Deeply committed to our mission of responding to our client's needs with services that enhance our client's return on capital, MEI Maverick Engineering has built an organization with extensive experience and a corporate culture dedicated to adding value.
Value is created through rigorous project management, proper application of resources, effective internal controls and continuous improvement practices. MEI designs and manages every project with a special emphasis on health, safety and environmental issues. We apply our experience and practical knowledge to
deliver proven and innovative project solutions.
The MEI approach translates into tangible benefits for our clients, including:
- Better project outcome: MEI’s careful attention to details extends across all elements of the project. We will not compromise on functionality but will apply design solutions which push the cost-benefit envelope. For example, we will use off-the-shelf concepts and engineered value adding modifications which promote cost effectiveness. The primary goal is to provide an efficient, low cost, fit-for-purpose installation which meets all of the client's key project metrics and sanction promises.
- Lower costs: MEI’s technical, project management and operations experience results in substantial overall project savings and a more predictable project delivery.
- On-time delivery: Application of past lessons learned to a well-developed statement of client requirements decreases schedule deviations and increases the probability of an on schedule start-up.
- Risk mitigation: Experience on every phase of a project allows our project engineers and managers to spot threats to cost control, schedule and operational efficiency. This allows them to anticipate, and/or manage around, the potential pitfalls which can otherwise cause serious problems in project execution.
- Clear communications: Our Project Managers provide a single point of accountability which clients can depend on for information exchange and project execution while still maintaining the necessary direct lines of communications with key project leads.
MEI's capabilities support all elements of the hydrocarbon value chain and include expertise in the following areas:
- Project Management (PMP)
- Engineering / Design:
- Control Systems
- Piping Design
- Technology Evaluations
- Automation Systems
- Environmental Compliance
- Surveying and Mapping
- Integrity Management
- Inspection Services
- HSE / HAZOP
- Maintenance Support
- Start-up and Commissioning
For additional information, contact our offices.