MEI Maverick Engineering has developed numerous scopes of work to support maintenance, optimization and expansion of turnarounds at gas plants including turbo expander, J-T, lean oil, refrigeration, dehydration and sweetening processes, to name a few.
Our experience ranges from small individual projects to large capital natural gas processing projects (green-field or brown-field), including:
- Acid Gas Treatment
- NGL Extraction & Fractionation
MEI experience and capabilities can meet your needs across the entire spectrum of natural gas processing projects, including:
- Opportunity & Scope Definition
- Front-end design packages
- Detailed Engineering & Design
- Procurement, including purchasing, expediting, and inspection services
- Project Controls (Cost Control and Scheduling)
- Total Installed Cost Estimates (per AACE guidelines)
- Construction services & management
- Project Management
- Commissioning & Startup services
Regardless of the type of natural gas processing project or the scope of services required, MEI Maverick Engineering has the experience and capabilities to provide the customer with a safe, simplistic, cost effect design that will minimize your capital and operating expenditures while maximizing your facilities’ life cycle.