The Oil & Gas Industry has had to move into deeper waters over the last several decades in order to meet the increasing global demand for fossil fuels. To deliver this production demand on a safe and consistent basis,
new approaches in strategy and technology were required, including the utilization of floating production, storage, and offloading (FPSO) units.
MEI Maverick Engineering provides optimized, safe, and durable topside designs (new and retrofit) to conform to the confined spaces and dynamic movements of an FPSO. These designs incorporate technology and lightweight, innovative design practices for floating facilities from the traditional, cost effective platform projects.
MEI’s scope of services covers all phases of FPSO projects, including:
- Topside design and cost estimation
- Production optimization (system upgrades & retrofit projects)
- Financial & conceptual studies,FEED,detailed engineering, & design verification
- Environmental studies & regulatory compliance
- Project managementandEPC projects
- Modifications & maintenance
- Technical safety & HSE assessments
MEI FPSO designs, even under the harshest of operating conditions, will provide the client years of dependable and safe operation.